Our artificial intelligence (AI) based tools synchronize complex business processes in a systematic flow to help organizations increase accuracy and eventually profitability by bringing down human interventions
1st step of creating digital awareness is through a website as it acts as an index of your organization
Types of designing websites can be roughly classified into two categories:
- Standard Website
- Optimized website using Content Management System (CMS)
While standard websites are faster & cheaper to design; there are multiple competitive advantages one can achieve building it on CMS tool
Benefits of CMS based websites
- Flexible design and can be managed with no/minimum technical knowledge
- Design changes are simple
- Content management is in admin’s control & reduces dependencies
- Allows multiple user with specific roles and permissions
- Optimized interface molds layout as per the device screen i.e. desktop, laptop, mobile, tab
A well managed website itself is a very strong lead management channel
- Digital marketing is all about collaborating all internet usable platforms such as computers, laptops, mobile phones for promoting various products and services
- There are multiple digital marketing tools such as,
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Social media promotions (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Targeted advt. campaigns
- Influencer marketing
It is important to use right campaign strategy for maximizing reach and achieving desired ROI
Chatbots are real-time virtual assistants.A bot is a software application that runs automated tasks over the internet giving customer a feel of interacting with a ‘humanoid interface’.Chatbots are used for managing simple as well as structurally repetitive tasks which require active human intervention.Chatbots can be broadly classified into 2 types:
- Structured chatbots: where all the possible queries are presumed and corresponding question & answer flow is created
- NLP Chatbots: Natural language programming (NLP) based chatbots understand context of the input provided to perform complex tasks and respond with the most suitable output
Chatbots can be deployed on a website as well as on popular social messaging platforms such as Facebook messenger, WhatAapp messenger, Viber to name a few…
Benefits of Chatbots:
- User satisfaction:
- Immediate Answers
- Available 24/7
- 90% correct answers
- Personalized answers
- Customers autonomy
- Innovative customer
- Customer service enhancement:
- Quality & detail of responses
- Multi-channel consistency
- 90% correct answers
- Free Time for CRM team
- Knowledge centralization
- Simplify employees’ life:
- Enhance productivity
- Staff retention
- Decrease calls and emails to customer support
- Resource allocation on the value-added task
- User satisfaction:
Virtual Product Launch
Our virtual product launch solutions enable you to give exposure to your new products or services to the global audience. These launches are done in content rich live events which help corporate wide reach that in a time and cost-effective manner.
Features and key benefits of our solution:
- Live streaming with informative audio & visual content that can include- speakers, presentations & live demonstrations
- Provision for handing over e-takeaways such as brochure downloads, videos, podcasts, promotions
- Concurrent global connectivity with audience across the globe along with media coverage
- Product booths enabling representatives to talk to industry mavens or customers
- On demand 24/7 access
- Live launch support with a virtual component
- Real time and post event audience analytics
Who is my potential customer?
Who has stopped purchasing recently?
How should I communicate about my products in most effectively?
How is my sales looking these months?
And what should I do for improving it?
Answers to all this questions in a focused customer relationship management (CRM) solution.
Data analysis is important in business to understand problems facing an organisation, and to explore data in meaningful ways. Data in itself is merely facts and figures. Data analysis organises, interprets, structures and presents the data into useful information that provides context for the data.
There can be 2 type of data-
Structured: Name, email id, sales amount, quantity
Unstructured: Photos, videos, audio transcripts
This data is processed, cleaned, transformed & modeled for getting the useful information for making business decisions. This information is presented in visual format for easier understanding. Data analysis helps predicting expected sales, risk factors & give indicative directions for taking right decisions.