What was the #Liverfirst campaign?
The #Liverfirst campaign was mainly created to promote public health awareness and education about the importance of liver health. Along with sharing informative facts and opinions about the significance of liver health, this campaign aimed to elevate the social media momentum around the preventive health camp that was organized by the Chennai Liver Foundation at Jai Nagar Park, Koyembedu.
Main Targets of the Campaign
- To raise awareness about liver health.
- To draw attention to the research activities of CLF
- To emphasize the importance of regular liver health checkups
- To draw more attention to expert-backed opinions and scientific facts
- To get people to sign up for free liver health checkups provided by CLF’s preventive health camp
A Break-down of the social media strategies implemented:
- Informative content strategy: We created an interesting and engaging content strategy centred around sharing informative facts, expert opinions and dispelling myths related to liver health.
- Generating curiosity and interest around the Health Camp: One of the most crucial aspects of our social media strategy was to generate public interest in the preventive health camp that was organized by the Chennai Liver Foundation. We achieved this by sharing interesting content and immersive reels highlighting the benefits of free liver health checkups, thus encouraging more people to attend the preventive liver health camp.
- Creating a community that’s passionate about liver health: Harnessing the power of social media, the #Liverfirst campaign encouraged participants and the broader public community to regularly engage with content related to liver health. This digital presence fostered a sense of community and extended the reach of liver health awareness.
- Expert Involvement: We collaborated with medical professionals and liver health experts to share credible information about liver health, thus adding more credibility to our #Liverfirst campaign and broadening public awareness and trust related to facts and information about liver health.
Introduction Chennai Liver Foundation (CLF) is a voluntary, non-profit organization that endeavours to promote awareness around liver health by supporting research and educational activities. In addition, the organization also provides diagnostic assistance, prevention, and treatment information to the medical community…
Introduction Chennai Day is a day to celebrate “Namma Chennai’ as we know it. A joint initiative organised by CII & YI, on this day rallies, initiatives and events were organised around the city to highlight the best parts of…
CANIT Solutions is proud to be the digital partner for Global Fintech Fest 2023. As one of the most anticipated events in the fintech sector, Global Fintech Fest is an annual fintech festival that is organized by the National Payments…