Progressive Collaboration – OKJ * SWA
OKJ Gold Jewellers collaborated with SWA Diamonds to launch their diamond collections in the OKJ showroom. They wanted to diversify and add diamond collections to their showroom.
Challenges and Solution
High-quality diamond jewellery is a luxury product that is usually purchased from a physical store, so, it involves a lot of emotional factors.
When it comes to jewellery marketing, one of the biggest challenges is getting their product out there and on the radar of the people who would be most interested in it.
CANIT chose influencer Subiksha Venkat who is very good at reaching the people we want to target. Using the influencer, who was known by potential consumers, we created a campaign where the influencer would get involved in promoting and showcasing OKJ diamond jewels.
Product Features: Influencer Marketing Campaign
Content Strategy: Used social media channels like Instagram and Facebook to engage audiences.
- Used reels to explain the diamond collection, shared pictures of previous campaigns, and posted them on social media pages
- Regular posts and story updates on social media to keep the audience hooked
- Used interactive stories to build hype for the launch
- Launched collaboration reel along with the influencer on the day of the diamond collections launch
Influencer Marketing: Leveraged popular influencers to create buzz for the campaign.
How did we strive for the campaign?
- Collaborated and worked closely with the company during the entire campaign period
- Generating leads and awareness for the product
- Promoting sales through influencers
- Creating excitement and anticipation before the launch date
- Using the right medium to reach out to customers
- A consistent presence on various social media sites like Instagram and Facebook
- Engaging with the target audience online
- Building trust among the consumers
- Creating a strong community of compatible followers
Results – Beyond Expectation
It was a great honour that the campaign achieved many successful milestones. The OKJ store set new trends through the influential campaign.
- 50+ inquiries generated via social media posts and a 12% increase in store walk-ins make OKJ jewellers add a lot more pride to its store through its diamond sales
- 25k+ reach through the campaign made the store a significant jewellery destination in Chennai
- 35k+ impressions on their jewellery designs made to reach more millennial customers to their store than before
- 20k+ reel views have outreached their immense goal of magnificence and crafts man-ship
- 2k+ engagements have set their business base online and they are ready to achieve many more things with this consistent customer base for their products
Introduction Chennai Liver Foundation (CLF) is a voluntary, non-profit organization that endeavours to promote awareness around liver health by supporting research and educational activities. In addition, the organization also provides diagnostic assistance, prevention, and treatment information to the medical community…
Introduction Chennai Day is a day to celebrate “Namma Chennai’ as we know it. A joint initiative organised by CII & YI, on this day rallies, initiatives and events were organised around the city to highlight the best parts of…
CANIT Solutions is proud to be the digital partner for Global Fintech Fest 2023. As one of the most anticipated events in the fintech sector, Global Fintech Fest is an annual fintech festival that is organized by the National Payments…